Hey Slack fans, guess what? Checkfront now has an add-on to send booking notifications and staff notes to your to your Slack team. As an organization that relies on Slack ourselves, we know just how great it can be for team communication, so we’re very excited to make this available to you.
What is Slack?
Slack brings all your communication together in one place. It’s real-time messaging, archiving and search for modern teams. Spend less time in meetings, and reduce email. That’s Slack.
- Real time messaging and file sharing for one-to-one and group conversations
- Powerful search and archiving, so you can find information easily
- Hundreds of integrations with apps and services including Dropbox, Google, Twitter, Checkfront and more
- Instantly syncs across all devices
- Configurable notifications for desktop, mobile, and email
- Scientifically proven (or at least rumoured) to make your working life simpler, more pleasant, and more productive
Slack is available for free for as long as you want, with upgradeable plans for increased membership, extended message history, unlimited integrations, file storage and customizable data retention policies.
How does it work with Checkfront?
Whenever a new booking is made, either by a customer/partner on the front end, or a staff member in the back end, a notification will be sent to the selected Slack channel with a link to the booking.
It’s also possible to send a notification when a note is added to a booking by a staff member.
Setup is short and sweet — available in the Add-on section of your Checkfront account (Manage / Add-ons). See our Slack setup guide for configuring Checkfront and Slack.
If you have ideas on how to make this integration even better, be sure and let us know.
Checkfront customers: try Slack for free today and get $100 in bonus credit!