If you have any questions or require additional materials, please contact email@example.com.
- Your name or logo is larger or more prominent than the Checkfront logo or sticker.
- You acknowledge the rights and trademarks for the Checkfront name and logo.
- There is no confusion created between your use and Checkfront, no implication that the content of the surrounding materials is endorsed by Checkfront Inc.
- The logos are not modified, except that a decrease in size is permitted as long as the proportions remain the same.
There are presently three color variations of our logo, as shown below:
C83 M39 Y0 K0
C0 M0 Y0 K0
C48 M26 Y0 K68
C82 M32 Y0 K27
C1 M0 Y0 K4
C0 M73 Y75 K10
- Check Front
- Check front
- check front
Checkfront in the media
Checkfront gets around. Check out what has been written about us in these popular media platforms.
- Checkfront named one of Canada’s Companies-to-Watch in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50™ Awards – November 7, 2019
- Checkfront is thrilled to announce the acceptance of a Companies-to-Watch award from Deloitte Canada. The award spotlights emerging companies that exhibit strong growth and show potential to be a future candidate for the Technology Fast 50 award.
- Checkfront Becomes First Booking System to Offer Choice of PaymentModel – OCTOBER 23, 2019
- Checkfront, a global booking platform with over 5,000 customers worldwide, has added a new fee-based pricing plan to their subscription offerings, becoming the first booking platform to give tour and activity operators the choice of how they pay for their software.
- Checkfront Pairs Booking System with Website Builder to Simplify Online Business Growth – JUNE 14, 2017
- Checkfront announces Site Builder: A new way for tour, activity, rental, and accommodation businesses to create their own custom website in minutes.
- Take Your Business Mobile with Checkfront and Square – JUNE 7, 2017
- Checkfront integrates with Square, a leading payment provider, to bring mobile payments to tour operators.
- Connect to Millions of Travellers with the Checkfront + Viator – MAY 3, 2017
- Checkfront customers can now automate their bookings and availability to reach over 11 million monthly travellers with Viator, one of the top OTA’s on the planet.
How’d We Get Here?
After a string of difficult experiences trying to book activities during family holidays, Checkfront was conceived by co-founders Jason Morehouse and Grant Jurgeneit to help frustrated service operators better manage their bookings online.
While large companies had (arguably antiquated) systems for centralizing reservations and taking payments, many smaller tourism and rental companies were still struggling to manage bookings with e-mail forms, phone calls, spreadsheets and clunky software.
With the goal in mind of creating an ideal solution that can change a business overnight, Checkfront was built to be easy to use, require little training, and scale with a business. We’re fanatical about delivering the best possible user experience for owner/operators, staff and customers.
Checkfront was founded with the mission of simplifying the often complicated processes that accommodations, tour, activity, adventure, and rental companies use to manage their business. We wholeheartedly believe that business owners in the tourism industry fiercely love what they do, and we want to make running a business easier, to allow owners to focus on why they started the business in the first place – doing what they love.
We still wake up as eager as we did on day one to have the best online booking system available. We scrutinize every aspect of our service. Checkfront must be easy to use, beautifully designed, secure, perform flawlessly, and be priced fairly (commission free).
Checkfront makes it easy to manage bookings and customers in a unified tool set, while seamlessly integrating into popular services that empower your business.
- Business Category:
- Travel Technology
- Booking and Reservation System
- Jason Morehouse
- Co-Founder, CEO
- Grant Jurgeneit
- Co-Founder, VP of Biz Dev
- Mark Holder
- Chris McGuire
- VP of Technology
- Jennifer Carr
- Rasool Rayani
- Board Member
- Andrew Wilkinson
- Board Member
Checkfront FoundedCheckfront was initially conceived by co-founders Jason Morehouse and Grant Jurgeneit to help frustrated service operators better manage their bookings online.
Checkfront Wins VIATEC’s Emerging Technology Company of the YearDecember 28, 2011 – Based on traction, revenue and team growth, product breadth and acceptance, and business fundamentals.
Checkfront Launches iOS appCheckfront launched its first iteration mobile apps to the iOS and Android marketplaces.
CHECKFRONT ReachES $100 Million in BookingsSeptember 18, 2013 – Checkfront surpasses $100 million in bookings, business has more than doubled each year since it launched three years ago.
Checkfront Merchants exceed $375 million in online booking volumeOctober 24, 2014 – Checkfront merchants have processed more than $375 million (USD) in online bookings to date. Over the past 12 months, we saw an impressive 140% growth in bookings.
Checkfront Raises $1M in FundingMarch 10, 2015 – Checkfront raises $1m in its first round of funding and will use funds to accelerate growth, pursue strategic partnerships, and grow the team.
- 2016 May
Checkfront Reaches $1 Billion in Booking VolumeCheckfront surpasses $1 Billion in booking, over 100% growth year over year.
- April 29
Checkfront Accepted into Google Cloud AcceleratorGoogle has generously contributed $100,000 to help grow our infrastructure so that we can continue to scale our real-time online booking system. Additionally, Google is working directly with our team for technical training, architecture overviews and mentorship.
- June 24
Viatec Product of the YearVIATeC saw a record 189 nominations, which resulted in 58 nominations across 15 awards. Checkfront was nominated for two awards: Product of the Year and Technology Company of the Year.
Finalist Outstanding Workplace of the YearThe Outstanding Workplace of the Year Award honors a business that shows a commitment to a healthy work environment and their employees’ success, has competitive employment packages, focuses on workplace culture as well as employee recognition and reward programs, is dedicated to professional development and/or advancement opportunities, and shows diversity in the workplace.
- Media Contact:
- Angela Heald
- US / Canada
- 1 (800) 559-0985 ext. 132
- +1 (250) 999-2209 ext. 132
- 844 Courtney Street, 4th floor
Victoria, BC, Canada, V8W 1C4
- Additional Resources