Checkfront Payment Terms
This document is an estimated 5 minute read.
30 Day Money – Back Guarante
- For new subscription plan “Plan” upgrades, Checkfront offers a one-time 30 Day Money-Back period during which if you’re not satisfied with the service you may request a refund.
- To request a 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee refund follow the steps below:
- Cancel your Plan. For data privacy and security reasons, the only valid method for cancelling your Plan is via the cancellation link provided in the Billing section, accessible after logging in to your Checkfront account. Requests to cancel by e-mail or phone are not accepted and do not accomplish cancellation.
- Request a refund by sending an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org including your account details and reason for cancellation.
- If you fail to cancel your Plan within the 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee period, no refund will be available to you and you will thereafter be automatically billed on a month-to-month or year-to-year basis (depending on your Plan) unless and until you cancel your Plan.
- Checkfront’s 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee only applies to new subscription plan activations. For existing subscription renewals, upgrades or downgrades please see the sections below.
Payment Terms, Refunds, and Upgrade and Downgrade Terms
- Self-Serve. Checkfront is a self-serve platform, all payments billed are for access to the application. We do not provide credit or refunds for periods of no activity, no logins or no transactions in the account. You may consult our Knowledge Base at any time for help in configuring and generating value from your account access. Our team is available to assist via this page.
- Monthly plan billing. Checkfront’s monthly plans provide month-to-month access, with monthly charges being made each renewal day (the same day of the month that you originally signed up for the plan). Monthly plans automatically renew every month and we will automatically bill you on renewal unless you cancel as per our Cancellation and Termination section.
- Annual plan billing. Checkfront’s annual plans provide year-to-year access and substantial savings over the month-to-month plan. Annual charges will be made each renewal date (the same date of the year that you originally signed up for the plan). Annual plans automatically renew every year thereafter and we will automatically bill you on renewal unless you cancel as per our Cancellation and Termination section.
- The fees for your Plan are billed in advance of the service or renewable date and are non-refundable.
- Any discounts applied to a previous subscription may not apply to a renewed subscription, including any automatic renewals.
- Professional Services:
- Professional Services fees are due in full upon receipt of the invoice. No work will start on the deliverables until the payment is confirmed.
- Professional Services fees are determined based on the time and effort spent by Checkfront to perform the required tasks, not based on the outcome or final product.
- Any fees billed for Professional Services performed by the Checkfront team are non-refundable and must be used within 6 months of purchase.
Cancellation and Termination
- For data privacy reasons, the only valid method for cancelling your Plan is via the cancellation link provided on the Billing section, accessible after logging in to your Checkfront account. Requests to cancel by e-mail or phone are not considered and do not accomplish cancellation.
- Once a user submits a request for cancellation, no additional charges will be made. However, no refunds (prorated or otherwise) are provided upon cancellation. In the interest of fairness to all of our clients, no exceptions will be made.
- If you cancel your Plan before the end of your current pre-paid period, you will not be charged again for your Plan beginning with the next billing cycle. No refunds or credits will be provided for any unused pre-paid days or months.