Please note due to platform restrictions we no longer support eWinery. For a payment processing we recommend Stripe. We’ll review eWinery at a later date should the offering change.
eWinery Solutions is an integration partner for wineries and wine retailers. Their comprehensive business platform provides business intelligence reporting for wineries and tasting rooms.
The Checkfront eWinery integration is designed to offer the ability to book and manage tastings, process payments through the eWS platform and add or update members. When a booking is created in Checkfront, a member is created or updated in eWS and a new order is created with all of the booking details and associated with the member.
- Virtual Terminal
- Integrated Checkout
- Updates and adds members in eWS.
- Updates and adds orders in eWS.
- Sandbox environment.
To enable the eWinery extension login to your Checkfront account, and navigate to the Extensions / E-Commerce screen. From there you will see a list of available payment modules. Select eWinery and supply the information requested. If you do not have this information, please contact your eWinery Solutions Account Manager or eWinery support.
For payment processing, you will also require your Authorize.net credentials.
- Winery ID: Your Unique eWinery GUID.
- Authorize.net Key: your API Key as issued by Authorize.net
- Authorize.net ID: your Authorize.net API.
- Enabled sandbox (test) mode: processes payments in sandbox mode.
- eWinery API username: your eWinery API username. This is not your eWS login.
- eWinery API password: your eWinery API password.
It’s highly recommended that you do an end-to-end test of your checkout before putting your site live. To do so, follow the setup instructions above and check “Enable sandbox mode”. Creating a transaction as a customer and check to see that it shows up in your Checkfront account as paid, and within eWinery. If you don’t have a website to test on yet, use the hosted booking page (eg: https://yourcompany.checkfront.com/reserve/) to test.
When operating in test mode, orders sent to EWS will be flagged as test, and be processed via Authorize.net as a test order.
Test Card Numbers
You can use the following test credit card numbers when testing your eWinery checkout:
You can use a any CVC code, and an expiry date in the future.
* Always remember to take your account out of test mode when you are finished.
Please see our Authorize.net setup guide for information on how to find your Authorize.net API key and id.
* The eWinery API currently only supports payment processing through Authorize.net and is limited to customers in the US.