Private Note Section on customer accounts

Hello,

It would be great if there was a private note section on each customer account. 

Birnie

Comments

• Hi Birnie,

Thanks for the feedback! 

We'd be happy to add this as a feature request. If you want to learn more about our feature request, be sure to check out our page here: https://www.checkfront.com/support/feature-request

Kind regards,
  • I'd like some basic notes functionality in the customer profile area too. That way I can see relevant information when a new booking comes in that is specific to that customer.
  • Hello,

Thank you for using our forums.

It is currently possible to add a custom field to a customer profile that is only visible to your staff. To do this, go to Manage > Layout > Booking Form > Add New Field. I used type 'Paragraph Text' and called it 'Note - Customer'. On the 'Options' page, set the field to only 'Show On Form' and only for Staff. And select the 'Attach this field to customer profile' option.

Now, when you go to a customer's profile, you will be able to add/edit this field. We also have a feature request for a note functionality that is more like what is currently available for bookings, but hopefully, this works for now.

And just let me know if you have any more questions.

All the best.
    Chase - Checkfront Support Team