2 Hour Tours

Stumped about how to enter tours. We offer Rafting, Ropes Courses, etc.. starting at 9 am, 11 am, 1 pm, 3 pm, 5 pm. I can't seem to figure out how to do this?

Comments

• AngelaAngela Checkfront
    Hi,

If you offer fixed tour times throughout the day, the recommended way to set up your items would be to set them as day allocation and include both the name and time in the title, ie. 1PM 2 Hour Ropes Course, 3PM 2 Hour Ropes Course, etc.

Would this work for you?

Angela
    Checkfront Support Team
  • I THINK so, started it a little yesterday and will continue now. Thanks!
  • DemetreDemetre Checkfront
    Hey cward,

I wanted to follow up with you and see if this issue has been resolved. Let me know if the day allocation approach has worked for you. :)
  • Not totally, but as best as can be done right now. I really wanted to be able to choose 'start time' of 9 am and 'end time' of 11 am for each activity, but since that is not possible at this time, I used Angela's suggestions...but that's a pain because it means entering 5 different items for each activity.
  • Fixed-duration and fixed start/end time hourly items are part of some hourly updates we have been working on internally for a while. In your case, for example, the changes will allow you to set a fixed duration of 2 hours, while allowing a booking to start at varying times. These updates don't currently include a way to define multiple fixed start times (9, 11, 1, 3, 5), however this will be added to the list of requests to consider.

While the hourly upgrades might not be available immediately in the next major update, they are something we have been putting time into improving, and hope to make available soon. If you have any other input on how your business would ideally like to handle hourly bookings, we're always interested in hearing your thoughts.
This discussion has been closed.