Clean/Dirty rooms

Hi!
I just started using checkfront today and I am setting it up for my seasonal apartment rental company. I loved the layout and had no trouble dealing with most of my necessities except for one: scheduling the apartments' cleanings.

Every time I book a room, I automatically need to schedule its cleaning for after the client leave, and I found no way to set a specific apartment as dirty or clean. In fact, I wasn't even able to write a note in the calendars as a reminder that I have to send someone on that day.
I haven't found in the forums anyone with this problem, and I would like to know if anyone has any tips on how they deal with this specific problem.

Thank you in advance!

Comments

• JasonJason CEO Checkfront
    You can set a custom status for cleaning. See: http://www.checkfront.com/support/booking-statuses

There is however no way to automatically set a status post booking. If you have suggestions as to how to best handle this let us know.

-Jason
  • I was just going to make a request similar, so here is my thought: If there was a report we could use that would show "current guests" along with their check in/check out dates. I tried to use the Daily List or Daily Summary, with a column checked for "end date", but the 'end date' showing is the last night the unit was reserved, NOT the check out date. In other words, Mr Brown checks into Cabin 101 on 9/5 and out on 9/7, so Cabin 101 needs to be cleaned on 9/7....but on the Daily Summary, there is no option for "end date" as a column. And on the Daily List, the "end date" is not the actual check out date. HElp?
This discussion has been closed.