[RESOLVED] Hourly bookings past 11pm

I cannot get checkfront to support hourly bookings during all of my business hours, 12pm-1am. My clients can only book until 11, without multiday setups that are confusing to them. Can this be fixed?

Comments

• Hi, I'd be happy to talk with you about options for this. I would be able to customize this for you going through Checkfront's API.

Catherine

c@htmlgraphic.com

-note: not affiliated with Checkfront

• I am also having this problem. Is there a solution to this? I need to be able to book conference and meeting rooms from 08.00 until 00:00 at night.

I somehow managed to get the hours right so that the system accepted this 16 hour booking, but then it gave me the wrong price. It insisted that 16 x 250 = 4 250.
  • IanIan Checkfront
    Hi janerik,

This is something that the development team is aware of and they are working to resolving this in a future update to the Checkfront platform.
  • That's good. Do you know when this update is coming? Thanks for responding so quickly :)
  • IanIan Checkfront
    Hi janerik,

I am not sure as to exactly when the development team will release the updates, but the do announce any new updates and added features on our update page at www.checkfront.com/updates.

I did add your issue to the bug report so that they can track this issue and how it affects bookings in your particular setup.
  • Thank you!

Please note that I operate in Norway and use 24 hour clock (i.e. 3pm=15:00)
  • IanIan Checkfront
    Hi janerik

Thats a good point to add to the bug comments (which I added). I as assuming that your layout looks more like (http://screencast.com/t/67Ua7RlasIA1) than (http://screencast.com/t/6aF18njnu)

We here in Canada often use the two formats so it is not at all unusual to see this type of setup with the various customer accounts.
  • You are absolutely correct in your assumption :)
  • Hello, as of our 3.1 release, this matter is now resolved.
This discussion has been closed.