Change CSS in Wordpress Layout.

Hi,

how I get Information about css in layout of wordpress. I need to change some colors and modify the "book now" with big fonts.

Comments

• You can set custom CSS overrides to change the appearance for your booking page under "Manage > Layout > Booking Page" and clicking the "CSS Editor" button on the sidebar at the left.
  • And how I can change the properties of "Book now" Link and give more visibility

• And how I can change the properties of "Book now" Link and give more visibility

• edited May 2014

Well, the specific styling you use is up to you, as CSS allows you to change virtually anything about the appearance.  The particular class for the button you're looking for is .cf-btn-book, so to change it, you might use something similar to:

.cf-btn-book {
    background-color: tomato;
    padding: 6px;
    border-radius: 3px;
    color: #fff;
    }
  • Thanks, is perfect. And what is the class for Available 

• DemetreDemetre Checkfront

Hello nerjawifi,

I looked up the class for the "Available" button ( hope that's the one your talking about it ) and the one you want to edit is .cf-item-status

For example if you wanted to change the background color of the "Available" button you could do something like this:

.cf-item-status {

background: blue;

}

Hope that helps. If you have any other questions please let us know, id be happy to help.

This discussion has been closed.