[RESOLVED] Does Checkfront support Google's Universal Analytics yet?

Does Checkfront currently support Google's Universal Analytics or is it planned for the near future?

We are upgrading our tracking software with the hope of finally ridding the self referrals after a booking is made and obscuring our source data.

Comments

• edited April 2014
    Hi @wiscanoe, Google Analytics can implemented in your Checkfront booking page by adding the tracking code to the page. If your are or will be using Google's Universal Analytics, your pages are probably tagged with the analytics.js snippet. This means that you will have to manually exclude your domain to prevent self referrals. To do this, navigate to Admin -->Tracking Info-->Referral Exclusion List. Enter domain and click apply. Within the tracking info is where you will find the tracking code as well.

If you have further questions, feel free to shoot me an email at c@htmlgraphic.com

-Catherine Smith

• JasonJason CEO Checkfront
    We're still playing with it, but should have something available in the near future.  Hopefully it will help ease some of the inconsistencies in referral tracking.

Will post here when I have more information.
  • Hi

Just trying out your system, looking go for my needs so far,

just a thing did you get anywhere with the Universal Analytics, and will it still work with rest of my tracing if i turn you app on

• Hi folks,

Watch for updates as this will be updated soon.

Chris
    Checkfront Support Team
  • As of v3.1 universal analytics is now supported.

For more information see: https://www.checkfront.com/universal-analytics

Chris
    Checkfront Support Team
This discussion has been closed.