System Keep Crashing?

I've been have minimum of 2 customers per day trying to book online and saying they cant as the system keeps crashing. Has anyone else had any issues like this?

Comments

• I'd say over the last 2 (possibly 3) weeks, I have been experiencing slow loading of the booking pages, especially inside each category; I'm guessing the system was struggling to calculate the availability of each item.

Time needed to load the items page may have been between 7 to 15 seconds! (instead of <2 sec).
    But the occurence of the issue was inconsistent, so I didn't raise a ticket.

Loading time seems more "back to normal" these days….
  • Kalem_CheckfrontKalem_Checkfront Checkfront
    edited August 6
    Hi @ValleyCycles,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

I've taken a look at backend errors and so far I haven't come across any that would be related.

Could you please provide more information about these occurrences? For example, items attempted to be booked, browser and device used as well as the time of day?

Due to the nature of this inquiry, please let us know at support@checkfront.com.

We're looking forward to getting to the bottom of this.

Many thanks,
  • For what it's worth, we had customers call and wonder why the booking page was empty. I noticed it myself a few times where the iframe never loaded. A simple refresh usually loaded the page finally, but some customers don't know to do that.

This, also, has only started happening the past few weeks to my knowledge.