Error creating invoice: A business validation error has occurred while processing your request

Hola, trying to wrap my head around this error and don't understand what changed in the past month. To my knowledge, there has not been any configuration changes on my end. As the error explains, I don't wish to have ANY additional taxes added.

"Error creating invoice: A business validation error has occurred while processing your request (Business Validation Error: We're sorry, we can't save the sales tax you're trying to set up right now. Please try again later.)"

Working creation of Quickbooks related Invoice from Checkfront the beginning of July - (screenshot)

Error with creation of Invoice in Quickbooks per some type of tax error. (screenshot)

A recent support request was resolved around Quickbooks Online Add-on Error SalesItemLineDetail.ItemRef double checking these settings did not resolve the issue.

Thank you in advance for your attention.

Comments

• I believe I found the answer my accountant canceled my Quickbook account because she is going through personal problems with the passing of her husband.

This has been confirmed, with the Quickbooks subscription active again all is working correctly.