Automatically two discounts choosen by the costumer

Hello,
Do you know if there is a possibility to create two discounts with different rules and these discounts appears automatically?

I have two discounts: 10% Off 7 days of advance and 30% Off 30 days of advance. Right now, the 10% Off is automatically in my booking engine. If the costumer change the dates for more than 30 days, can the second discount appear automatically?

I don't want to the costumer to write and rewrite the two discounts in the discount space.

Comments

• Kalem_CheckfrontKalem_Checkfront Checkfront
    edited April 6
    Hi @DelphinusIZR

Great question! 

This would be possible using both a Cut Off rule and an Advanced Booking Window rule on the 7 days advanced discount. Setting the Cut Off value to be '7' for 7 days, and the Advanced Booking Window to be '29' this will then allow the discount to apply the 10% discount for bookings bade from 7 to 29 days in advance. 

We use the '29' in the Advanced Booking Window to ensure that only the 30% discount applies, and not the 10% discount. 

Next, you would create the 30-day advance ruleset only using the Cut Off rule for 30 days. 

Please feel free to reach out to support@checkfront.com if you have any further questions. We would be happy to dive into your specific account configuration to take a closer look. 

All the best :smiley: