Online booking software for a private yacht tour company (check front or Trekksoft)

I'm starting a local tour company and wondering if anyone here has experience or a recommendation on the best way to have an interactive booking option online. There will basically be a set number of different themed tours (10-18 seasonal) and I want people to be able to add to cart/pay for them as well as view available times and book them. These are being booked on a per-vehicle basis, not a per-seat basis, so people can select both the tour they want and the time they want, as long as it fits in an open timeslot. I would need to be able to black-out certain dates from the back-end.

This seems like a relatively simple app thing that would apply to many businesses from tours/sightseeing, to equipment/scooter/bike rentals, to schools/lessons. Is there a plug-in for something or a storefront that does this? I am starting from scratch and asking now so I can design the web presence around it, because other than the standard company info, that's most of the website.

Comments

• I'm starting a local tour company and wondering if anyone here has experience or a recommendation on the best way to have an interactive booking option online. There will basically be a set number of different themed tours (10-18 seasonal) and I want people to be able to add to cart/pay for them as well as view available times and book them. These are being booked on a per-vehicle basis, not a per-seat basis, so people can select both the tour they want and the time they want, as long as it fits in an open timeslot. I would need to be able to black-out certain dates from the back-end. word counter VidMate Mobdro

issue solved 
This discussion has been closed.