What's Up with Support?

I have been waiting 2 weeks for a response to an email I sent to support.  I also notice that the responses to help requests in the Forum are very slow. As well, the Support page for Updates has not been updated since May.

What's up people?

Comments

• Hi @TurismoCaNica

Thanks for your message - we've been experiencing a small connectivity issue between our forums and our support management platform, and I apologize for the delay in our reply. Please keep your eye out for an email from me, and as always, please feel free to get in touch with our team directly at support@checkfront.com. 

Talk to you shortly,

Laura Faunt 
    Director of Technical Support
    Checkfront 
  • ok...and the "email" I mentioned was sent to support@checkfront.com
  • @Laura_Checkfront could you elaborate a bit more about the "small connectivity issue" ?
    Thanks
  • and I am still waiting for a response to my email please...thanks.
  • Laura_CheckfrontLaura_Checkfront Checkfront
    edited October 22
    Good morning @TurismoCaNica! I hope you received my email on Friday afternoon -  our Technical Support Analyst, Chase, will be following up with you later today regarding his earlier solution for printing invoices, and your feedback regarding language settings. Thank you! 

Hey @Dedric! We get notifications for all new forum posts in our main support management platform, and we were experiencing an issue with this, which led to a delay in our response to forum posts. Rest assured, it's all been fixed, and you can expect normal response times from us once again. And of course, for anything more pressing, please get in touch with us directly at support@checkfront.com. Thank you! 

Best,
    Laura Faunt
    Director of Technical Support
    Checkfront