Set preferred language according to page language

Hi there,
I am almost done translating our english website www.reeflexdivers.com into french www.reeflexdivers.com/fr/
I would like the preferred language of the droplets to be automatically set to french for all the droplets that are integrated in the french pages. I have already done all the translating and my guests do have the option to change the language, but it seems weird for them to have to switch to french when on a french page. Is there an argument that could be added to the script so it is set by default in french on the french pages and english in the english pages. Thanks for your help with this.

Comments

• Hi Harold,

Thank you for using our forums!

Yes, this is definitely an option that can be set in your Droplet code. The code generator found under Manage > Add-ons > Website Integrations > Droplet can actually give you the code for this. You will just need to click the 'Show more options' button and then set the desired 'Customer Language'.

Alternatively, you can manually add the argument to your existing Droplet codes. It will look something like this:

...DROPLET CODE...
    new DROPLET.Widget ({
    host: 'company.checkfront.com',
    target: 'CHECKFRONT_WIDGET_01',
    locale_id: 'fr_FR',
    provider: 'droplet'
    ...MORE DROPLET CODE...

I hope this helps, and please let me know if you have any more questions!

All the best,

Chase

Technical Support Analyst

Checkfront | www.checkfront.com/contact | Email: support@checkfront.com
  • Hi there, sorry for the late reply, this is exactly what I was looking for. Great support answer thanks