Multiple voucher uses

Hi Guys,

I need to be able to use the same voucher number more than once but I need to give it a maximum number of uses.
Example:
Voucher number 12345, valid for products 1 & 2 but not products 3, 4, 5, 6, max 2 uses
Voucher number 54321, valid for products 1 & 2 & 6 but not products 3, 4, 5, max 3 uses

I have been trying to establish a new rule but I can't seem to make it work.

Any ideas?

Comments

• BrittanyBrittany Checkfront
    Hi Iain,

Thank you for reaching out!

This automatic functionality is currently not possible within Checkfront, however, you can refer to the Reports > Discounts report to see how many times a discount code has been used and then manually disable the discount. But this still risks overuse of the codes.

I'm happy to submit a feature request on your behalf as this is a great idea - if you have any more information about your use case I'd like to include this for the Product team to take into account.

Do you give these codes to a single customer each and they have a number of times it is valid? Do you notify a group of customers and they get the discount on a first come, first serve basis (first 2 or 3 customers)?

Looking forward to hearing more about this.

Warm regards,

Brittany
    Checkfront Support Team
  • I used to run promotions where I advertised a discount code as being "good for the first 10 customers." That way the discount would be applied automatically, but wouldn't be abused in the event that the promotion was more popular then expected. This would be great if it could be done from within Checkfront.