Customers booking when we are closed

Tonight has been the third time some customers have been able to book while we are closed. According to my view, there are no time slots available for mondays and the system log shows that the booking was canceled almost immediately after booking yet they still showed up with a printout of their confirmation. I am currently the only person with permissions to edit items so I'm unsure of how people are still able to book with no slots available for today.

Comments

• Hello Colint268,

Thank you for using our forums.

Because this issue will require us to take a look at the items and bookings in your account, could I ask that you please email us directly at support@checkfront.com with the ID of the booking? Then we can better investigate what may be occurring.

I look forward to hearing from you!

All the best,
    Chase - Checkfront Support Team
  • Is this possible to book when you are closed?
  • RaelleRaelle Checkfront

Hi Colint268,

Thanks for reaching out!

If an item is closed on certain dates, customers should be unable to create bookings that fall within those dates.

If this is in regards to items that have a 'per time' hourly allocation, for instance, please keep in mind that 'per time' items will use the global business hours under Manage > Setup > Calendar. For more information on the Calendar section of your account setup, please see our support tutorial here.

I'd love to help you out with this by taking a look at your account settings and the booking in question. Please email us directly at support@checkfront.com with the Booking ID and your account name. Then we can better investigate the situation.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Raelle Hunter - Checkfront Support Team