Set Inventory per time slot

Hello,
I'm trying to set an inventory per slot of 400 guests for each slot.
But what i get is an inventory of 400 for the whole day.
How can i set an unlimited invetory for the day, but a 400 inventory max per slot
(slot number per day may vary due to season or day of the week).

Thank you 

Comments

• BrittanyBrittany Checkfront
    Hi Yana,

Thank you for using Checkfront Forums! I hope you're well.

We may need some more context in terms of the lengths of each timeslot you offer in order to assist for your use case. So please connect with us at support@checkfront.com if the below scenario is different from yours.

If one item in Checkfront has multiple timeslots that overlap then the overall inventory will be shared between all overlapping timeslots.

So in your use case, if you had 400 available spots but timeslots are, for example, 12 pm - 1 pm, 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm, and 12:45 pm - 1:45 pm then 400 is shared between them all because they overlap at some point.

If you would like to offer 400 for each timeslot even though they overlap then you could hide the end time from customers and set the end times not to overlap in the back end of the system (something only staff would see). This change would be made in the 'Attributes' section of the item builder. 

Navigate to Inventory > Items > Select your item in question > 'Attributes' > Change time slot end times to not overlap (i.e. 12 pm - 12:05 pm, 12:30 pm - 12:35 pm, etc.) > 'Timeslot Settings' > Turn off 'show end times' > Save item > Test it out!

I hope this helps but again please feel free to email us at support@checkfront.com with account information and use case for further assistance if needed.

Have a great day!