Inventory Allocation

How do I set inventory for a one-time event? I've got a competition season with 15 slots per team but the inventory shows 15 per day rather than 15 total. If I use the inventory calendar to restrict it to the starting day, it shows as unavailable every day prior and will not let people book.

Comments

• Hi there Colint268, 

Thanks for reaching out on our forums! 

This can be resolved by selecting 'Force Item length to the above start and end dates' in the desired item event settings. 

When the event is a forced start and end date, this will then force all bookings during this time for the selected item(s) to start and end on dates that match those of the item event. Doing this will not allow for any booking of the selected item to be booked within the dates, only to match the exact start and end date. 

This will still show the amount available as 15 per day in your inventory calendar, however,  each person that books during this date span will take 1 inventory a day each. 

Hope this helps :)

Feel free to reach out if you require any further assistance, any of my teammates here at Checkfront Support or myself would be happy to help at any time!

Have a good one!

• What type of item event would I need to use?
  • AngelaAngela Checkfront
    Hi Colint268,

Thanks for your question!

For the option that Kalem previously described you would need to use a 'Seasonal' event. Events can be created in an item's Pricing tab or managed at Inventory > Item Events.

Hope this helps!

Angela
    Checkfront Support Team