"Add To Booking" Button

Is there a way to increase the size, change the color or add an additional "Add to booking" button on the customer booking page?

we get a number of customers not utilizing it currently and they do two bookings or more.

Comments

• BrettBrett Checkfront

Thank you for reaching out on our forums!

Currently Checkfront does not have a setting or feature to modify or adjust the "Add To Booking" button. If there are items that you want to recommend to customers when they're making a booking, or that are often booked together, we recommend using our Package add-ons feature to make it easier for them to select and add items.

If you'd really like to change how the button looks, you can try some custom CSS, under Manage > Layout > Booking Page, to alter the appearance of the button. If you'd like to know more on how to do this, please let us know at support@checkfront.com with the details about what sort of alterations you'd like to do. Please keep in mind that we have very limited support for custom CSS rules, but we should be able to get you started.

I hope this helps, but let me know if you have any other questions!

Best Regards,

Brett - Checkfront Support Team
  • I agree that the button isn't super visible, but what would be even more useful is a way to upsell other products once the booking has started. That way we could display items in the checkout process that are related to the initial item being booked.