Resend Notification Email?

Is there any way to re-send a notification email?  I can see all notifications sent in the booking log, but I am unable to resend an email.

My problem is that after a customer has paid a deposit, they will get a reminder email to pay the outstanding balance 30 days prior to their booking.  If they don't click on the "Pay Now" link within a week (I'm not 100% on the time frame) the link becomes unusable, the page is unavailable.  The problem is that I can't just switch the booking to Pending then back to Deposit.  Deposit isn't one of the ticket "options" and can only be set automatically after the deposit parameters have been met, in my case 50% of full payment.  So, the only way to get the email to re-send is to actually delete and redo the booking and manually type in their initial deposit amount.  Very frustrating.

On a similar note, how long is the Pay Now link valid before the content expires?

Comments

• JasonJason CEO Checkfront
    Hi Ruthie,

There is no time limit to the pay now link.  We changed how the pay now link works a couple of months backs, and included an extra key in the link.  Older bookings made before then will have expired after 4 weeks.

There is no resent notification at this time, but one quick alternative is to change the booking status to something that doesn't have a notification associated with it, and back again. 

Hope that helps,
    -Jason
  • JasonJason CEO Checkfront
    Hi Ruthie, you can now send an email from within in the booking view. More information here: http://www.checkfront.com/emails-staff-acl/
This discussion has been closed.