Searching booking that include a certain SKU

Hi,

I'd like to be able to search for all bookings (or just the last one) that contains a certain SKU (search criteria).
I can't seem to find an easy and quick way to do this.

So far, I found I have to search in the inventory for that SKU item, which will show the number of booking for that SKU in the "booking" column. Click on that, and it will display all bookings involved.
It's not the fastest way, and definitively not a great option when on a mobile.

My goal is to print QR codes label that I will stick on each actual item.

The work around method I have found so far involves using the item_ID. (which, for me, is not convenient at all).
https://[yoursite].checkfront.com/booking/index/?date_src=start_date&date=A&item_id=465

It's will work for print QR codes on labels, but again, isn't realistically usable when searching on the checkfront back office.
(I know my SKUs, but there is no obvious way to find the related item_ID)

So here is my question:
would it be possible to include SKUs as a search parameter in the top-right search box ?
(which already accepts booking_id and customer_name)

Thanks

Comments

• You can reach the same page by going through the Booking Index and then selecting the category and item to see the bookings, but I don't know if that helps on mobile.

I'd like to see better search functionality as well especially looking up customers by business name, phone number, email, etc. I sync my Checkfront customer list with a shared spreadsheet on Google Docs so that we can look up customers when they call in. There's no real good built-in ways to look up reservations.