Voucher report fields

Is there any way to get any additional information on the voucher report?
We are trying to tie up guest names without needing to look into each individual booking ID.

Comments

• Hi there Iain,

Thanks for reaching out to us! At this time there isn't a way to add additional information to the Voucher report. We do have plans to revisit and modify our Reports, however, I cannot give you a timeline on when that might come out. If this is a feature you'd like to see, I will add it to our internal Feature Request list so our Product team knows it's in demand and will include it in their discussion on how to improve our reporting process. Just so I'm clear, you're looking to have the customer's name appear in the same column as the voucher they used, correct? Is there other information you're looking to have there?

Just a note this isn't a guarantee the feature will be added, but the more people who ask for it, the more likely it will be integrated! If you want more information on how we handle feature requests, you can view our page on that Here.

Thanks for your time, I look forward to your response and helping you further! :)

Jay Coughlan, Checkfront Technical Support
  • "the more people who ask for it, the more likely it will be integrated!"

Please add me to the list of people who are literally begging for some kind of useful reporting built-in to Checkfront. Better yet...the ability to make custom reports based on the needs of our specific industry. I'm not the only person who has been begging for this for years.

I know you're new to forums Jay, but you should understand that whatever internal feature request system you're using doesn't work. There's plenty of things active Checkfront customers have been begging for for many years without a response from Checkfront. From the viewpoint of a customer, development has basically stopped for about four years now.