Full Day Banners

A wonderful quality of life feature that we believe would be beneficial to many users of checkfront is the ability to minimize or change the size of the all-day field. On especially busy days, or days where specific items that are set as full day items are booked, this area of the Calendar view can crowd out the rest of the calendar making it difficult to move between customer invoices.

Comments

• Hello AhoySpencetep,

Thank you for the feedback!

I can definitely see how the calendar may become difficult to use if there are many 'All Day' bookings. I will pass this along to our development team.

For now, you could consider using something like the 'Daily List' with the 'Time View'. This should also let you easily see what time your bookings are occurring during each day regardless of how many 'All Day' bookings you have. You can find this under Booking > Daily List. Click where it says 'Item View' to change the view.

I hope this helps for now, and please let me know if you have any more questions or feedback.

All the best,
    Chase - Checkfront Support Team
  • Thanks Chase! We had known about the 'Item View' but hadn't clued in to the 'Time View' in the 'Daily List'. That'll be helpful to use.