Getaway theme - item description box

Hi all,

I'm having difficulty bolding certain text in my item description.  I also can't seem to start a new line.  It seems like it's working when I'm in the back end in inventory management (I'm using the bold feature), but when I preview on my site it's all in a single paragraph with no bolding.  I even opened the html and added an extra <br> just in case, but no new line was created on the site. 

Thanks!

Comments

• Hello smmrgrl629,

Thank you for using our forums!

Some tags, such as those for bold and line-breaks, are currently being stripped from the item description when viewing the /inventory page. However, when you view the item's specific page, the description should be formatted and styled the same as you have set in the inventory builder.

I understand that this can make the description appear somewhat unattractive in certain cases. We do have a feature request to allow the styling/formatting to be preserved in all areas/pages. I cannot say exactly when or if this will be changed, but I have attached your name to the feature request to show your interest.

I am sorry I do not have a solution at this time, but please let me know if you have any further questions.

All the best,
    Chase - Checkfront Support Team
  • Thank you, Chase.