Account Hibernation display

I mentioned this in my longer feature request post, but I don't think I've otherwise posted it publicly previously so I'll expand on it here:

My business is seasonal (closed for the winter) so I use Checkfront's Hibernation mode. The problem is that the default "Account Hibernation" display makes it look like I've gone out of business when Checkfront is disabled. I'd prefer my website visitors don't see what amounts to a full-screen error message. It would be far more graceful if the Hibernation function would either continue to show the Inventory Items and disable the booking buttons or simply say something like "Online Bookings Disabled until April 2019." Currently my workaround is to manually disable all Checkfront shortcodes from Wordpress and they re-add them upon reopening in the spring. Showing a full-screen error message to potential customers isn't useful.

Comments

• Hi Parawing,

Thank you very much for the suggestion. I can see how that sort of message could be easily misinterpreted. I will add this to our internal Feature Request list so our Product team knows it's in demand. Just a note this isn't a guarantee the feature will be added, but the more people who ask for it, the more likely it will be integrated.

I hope you have a great day and Happy Bookings. :)

- Jay, Checkfront Technical Support

• edited May 2018
    Thank you Jay! I was posting it here as well so hopefully it'd be useful to others too and we can get some more requests and get it fixed.