Possibility to have reports including add-ons?

Hello,

we use checkfront to book muti-day tours, and we have added the possibility to book a single room accommodation for example. Because the price varies by tour, these are represented in checkfront by products that are then attached to the tours via packages. 

it works well: one thing would be more convenient for us: the possibility of having a booking report with this information as well.
Now, when I go to the booking daily list for example, I need to click into each booking to check whether they have selected the single room supplement, this is not visible in the report itself. 

Do you think there is a way to achieve that?

thanks

MArio.

Comments

• Hi Mario,

Thank you for reaching out on our forums!

This normally would be possible, as the Sales report has the option to display by booking or booking item. From there, you can then enable the 'Show Item Parameters' option, which will show if the Single Room Accommodation was selected or not.

However, in the case of your account, you have your Single Room Accommodation items set as simple items. This means that they have do not have parameters or anything tracking the quantity booked. If you change them to regular items, this report should work for your purposes.

I hope this helps, but feel free to reach out to us at support@checkfront.com if you would like additional clarification.

Best Regards,

- Brett
    Checkfront Support Team
  • It would be super helpful !
  • BrittanyBrittany Checkfront
    Hi Andrew,

Thank you for participating in this Forum discussion!

Are your add-ons also listed as simple items as Brett mentioned earlier? If not, you should be able to use 'Show Item Parameters' to show which add-ons were selected by use of Reports > Sales > Booking Item or Booking.

Please let us know if you would like any further assistance with this at support@checkfront.com.

Warm Regards,
    Brittany
    Checkfront Support Team