+Add to Booking button at bottom of Booking Form as well as the top.

Can we have "+Add to Booking" button at the bottom of the Booking Form as well as the top? Some customers need more guidance. Thanks.

Comments

• RyanRyan Checkfront

Hi there!

Thanks for using Checkfront!

We haven’t yet added "+Add to Booking" button at the bottom of the Booking Form into Checkfront yet. But, I think that’s an awesome idea! Having it would definitely help by providing a bit of guidance to some guests. We’re not working on that at the moment but I’ll pitch it to the team and see what they think. If you have any other questions, just let me know and I’ll be happy to help.

Thanks, and have a great day!

Ryan

Checkfront Support Team

• Thanks Ryan. I appreciate your reply!
  • Hi,

I have the same problem, customers can not always find the add to booking button.

The button could be larger, and also at the bottom of the invoice.

What would be nicer is a pop up screen where you get the question whether you want to select another a item or finish the reservation.
    Thanks 

• BrittanyBrittany Checkfront
    Hi Jeltes,

Thanks for reaching out!

I have added your name to our existing feature request that suggests we change the 'add to booking' button to the bottom.

You can also use custom CSS to change the style of the button if you would like to make the button more noticeable for your customers.

Below, is some example CSS that you would paste into Manage > Layout > Booking Page > CSS Editor.
    .add.ico.btn.btn-default {
    color: red !important;
    font-size: 17px;
    }
    Please note, that we do not support custom CSS so maintenance and further customization does fall under your responsibility as future updates can cause elements to change. You may find W3 Schools to be helpful in understanding CSS further.

I hope this helps!

Warm regards,

Brittany
    Checkfront Support Team