Change Pricing on the Fly

G'day,
Love the work you guys are doing and am so happy you can now delete taxes easily when making the reservation.

What I would love to see is the ability to change the price on the fly for a particular reservation...  ie, not need to go and add a variety of discounts for each product.  It would be awesome if I could change the per unit price on the fly when making a reservation.
Sometimes I am adding a variety of products, with discounts amounts varying per product.  To add 5 discount codes during a reservation can be a PITA.  I know I can change the total cost during the process, however most customers want to see the pricing itemized.

Comments

• I support this request
  • AngelaAngela Checkfront
    Hi Ashincabo,

Thanks for your request! I can definitely see how that would be helpful, and I have added your name to a feature request we have for this option.

Cheers!

Angela
    Checkfront Support Team

• AngelaAngela Checkfront
    Hi,

Thanks for your interest in this request! Your name has been added to the existing feature request we have.

Cheers!

Angela
    Checkfront Support Team
  • I need this feature too. Right now I use a workaround of creating customer-specific discount codes for each customer that has negotiated pricing.
  • Hi parawing742,

Thanks for using our forums.

I have added your name to the feature request to show your interest. And just let me know if you have any questions.

All the best,
    Chase - Checkfront Support Team