Staff operations

I would like to encourage CF developers to consider additional functionality for team operations - i.e. scheduling, task lists, labor reporting, etc.  I would be willing to bet that most booking managers are team managers as well. Having 1 place for all the parts necessary to run a hotel would be grand. We schedule staff based on occupancy, wouldn't it make sense to monitor all that from CF? And to compare Labor reports with revenue reports? Furthermore, hotels don't run without checklists - wouldn't it be great to have our teams log on to CF, view check-outs and implement housekeeping & maintenance tasks and checklists that are already built into the platform? As of now we have to go to 2 or 3 different platforms to get all of this done. I figure Checkfront development can figure out how to do replace other scheduling platforms before other scheduling platforms figure out how to replace Checkfront. So here I am asking. 

Comments

• Hi happycat,

Thanks for the feedback! 

This is definitely something worth noting and I'd be happy to log this as a feature requests that we can take a look at on a later date. We do appreciate your vision with Checkfront and we hope to create a system that fits your needs exactly. 

Cheers,