Worldpay - problem with redirect after payment

Hello All,

We're trying to use Worldpay as our main online payment. On both live and test environment, user gets stuck at the end of worldpay page with no redirect back to our website. Payment gets processed ok, and booking goes through to Checkfront ok, we are just missing the redirect back to our website where user can sign waiver/look at receipt etc.

I have checked with Worldpay technical support, the callback appears ok. Response password is correct. Settings in Checkfront is all ok as far as I can tell. 

I have contacted Checkfront support, but we are waiting for one of the devs to have a look. Has anybody else experienced this problem before? Can anyone offer any advise or suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

regards,

Mytse

Comments

• Hi Mytse,

While we wait for a fix from our dev team, I would suggest forcing a redirect using an option in your Checkfront account called Custom Receipt URL. This should force a redirect to a location of your choice. 

You'll find it under Manage -> Ecommerce -> Settings

Please use this for now while we investigate the problem with the default redirect of WorldPay.

Cheers,
  • Hi there, was this issue resolved? I'm having the same problem. 

Thanks
  • Hello lrhg01,

Thank you for using our forums.

WorldPay does not offer an easy way to redirect customers back to a receipt page. So, this is not currently supported in Checkfront.

It looks like it may be possible to implement a solution for this on our end though, and I have asked our development team to take another look. The solutions available are somewhat complicated and convoluted, so I am not certain this is something that will be added.

For now, WorldPay does offer an option called Result Pages, which will let you customize what the customer sees after completing payment. Checkfront also integrates with WorldPay using an XML direct option, which would allow customers to complete payment without being redirected to WordPay, and the customer would correctly be sent to the receipt page after completing payment.

I am sorry there is no solution for this right now, but please let me know if you have any more questions.

All the best,
    Chase - Checkfront Support Team