Multiple participants information for a booking

It would be great if when adding more than one participant to a booking then a set of predetermined fields would appear for each participant to fill out. For example, I often get one person who is the primary booking person who is paying. They add all payment relevant information but then sometimes the payee is not attending or they are attending with other participants who are not individually paying. In these cases having fields that may ask only their name, phone number, email and food allergies etc which can be very important for all the participants attending. To have the fields not dynamically appear creates a messy form. But also this gives us a chance to have each participant sign up for our newsletter as they may be a group of friends where they could all be potential customers in the future.

Comments

• Same as above. Most of the times we have a person booking (payer) and then additional participants. We need participant details for each of them. Any updates?
  • Hi Beppe,

It's coming! We can't say when but very soon... Stayed tuned for more here: https://www.checkfront.com/updates

Cheers,
  • We really need this feature too. Hope it won't be too long :-)
  • Hi,
    Is this coming in the next release? It's really an important one for many of us.
  • BrittanyBrittany Checkfront
    Hi everyone,

Thanks for using Checkfront forums!

As Aaron had mentioned, the dynamic booking form is something our product team and developers are working towards. Currently, we have been releasing small booking form updates to help build the foundation that will ultimately enable us to achieve the end goal of our next big update to include dynamic booking forms.

In the meantime, we at Checkfront, really appreciate your excitement and patience!

Warm regards,

Brittany
    Checkfront Support Team
  • Must have for us....We do so much "extra" work trying to keep track of multiple customers on one booking
  • BrittanyBrittany Checkfront
    edited April 27
    Hi Danielle,

We look forward to making this process more seamless for you very soon! :smile:

All the best,

Brittany
    Checkfront Support Team
  • This is an absolute must for the organization I'm hoping to on board. Holding my breath for this feature before they make the move. 
  • Hello bryceww,

Thank you for your using our forums!

We have actually just started a closed beta of our 'Guest Fields' feature. This allows you to obtain information for each 'person' on a booking.

For now, anyone that is interested in taking part in this beta can reach out to us at support@checkfront.com and we will add you.

I look forward to hearing from any interested individuals and to any feedback you have for the new feature.

All the best,
    Chase - Checkfront Support Team
  • Thanks Chase,

Is there somewhere where I can provide feedback on the guest fields feature? I have a few suggestions that would polish off this feature.

Bryce

• MaxBMaxB Checkfront
    Hello Bryce,

Thanks for using Checkfront forums!

You can provide your feedback in an email to support@checkfront.com and then we can pass it along to our development team.

All the best,

Max
    Checkfront Support Team