Multiple "Reply To" email addresses for Notifications

Feature Request:

If a customer "Replies" to a Notification email, it is sent to the main account's email address, which if fine, however, it would be nice to have multiple "Reply To" addresses.

For example, when a "30-Day Pay Balance" Notification is Replied to, the email goes to email1@example.com. And when a "Welcome Message" Notification is replied to, it goes to email2@example.com.

Currently, there are no options to have Replies from Notifications to be sent to a specific email address other than the Accounts main email address.

Thanks!
Mike

Comments

• Hi Mike,

That's a great idea! We have created the feature request and our dev team will be revieiwing this for possiblity.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Kind regards,
  • Hey Mike,  Kendra here from Checkfront's product team. I wanted to let you know that in the next few weeks we will be working on adding per-notification reply-to's. This will allow each notification to have unique reply-to addresses. I'll circle back with an update once it's in development for a mini-update. 

Chat soon!
    -Kendra

• Hello again, Kendra here B)!

We've just released the ability to set per-notification reply-to addresses. This was part of a suite of notification updates, learn more in our updates page here.  Reply-to's can be updated for existing notifications by going back into any notification and editing it, or set for new ones through the create process. 

When set, setting the reply-to field on the specific notification will override the default reply-to setup when enabling Postmark. If not set, we'll still default back to your normal reply-to.

Let me know if you have feedback or questions!