Add Image Insertion in Discussion Posts

Please,please, please :D ...add the ability to paste images in these discussion threads. So much easier to annotate and insert to show you the behaviour. Providing an IMAGE URL does not work so well (which is maybe why many of your olders posts are missing what would have been very useful pictures.

Thanks.

Comments

• checkfront_aaroncheckfront_aaron Checkfront
    edited October 2016
    Hi TurismoCaNica,

I must say, these are very rare moments when a feature request is directed at the actual forums ;) 

We'll definitely add it in our feature request for our dev team to look at.

Kind regards,
  • Thanks. I have tried to get help from many older posts that could have answered my questions (even in your tutorial posts). And also spent too much time back and forth trying to explain something in text that would be immediate with an image.

And while you are at it, please add multi keyword search.  I don't have the time to try different key words trying to find a hit. So you guys likely answer the same questions more than once and I am spending a lot of time looking.  So now I am just submitting all my questions whether you may have answered them or not. Save us all a bit of time.  :)
  • Hi There,

Thank you for your feedback! We'd be happy to create this feature request for you!

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Kind regards,