Quickbooks Online Add On

Hi All;

I have a client who is using QBOnline with Checkfront. Is there any way to tell the Checkfront what account to post the receipts to depending on the type of payment? Right now everything is going into Undeposited funds, which is a pain in the you know what.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Comments

• Hi Angela;

Thanks for the reply - I have looked at that article, but I don't see anywhere where I can specify if the payment is, for example, POS-Cash, it goes to the cash account, or POS-Visa it goes to the Visa Bank Account.

I can't do it from QuickBooks Online, either, as the rules are only for the bank account, not for what is coming from Checkfront through the add on.

Thanks!

• Hi Dawn,

Our QBO integration can specify which accounts your sales go to based on the default setting with Manage -> Addons -> QBO or under the item's "Attribute" tab. At the moment, this is the only way to specify which account you want sales to go through within QBO. The integration also has a way to determine "When" this gets exported to QBO. This will also be based on the settings under Manage -> Addons -> QBO. 

At this point, we don't have a way to specify which account it will go to based on what type of transaction you are making.

I hope this explains our integration a bit better for you.

Kind regards,
    • Hi friends my self Daniel David i new member here i want to share my  experience and knowledge with you but right now i need any .Quickbook Helpline Number so guys if any Number then please share with me by this post.
  • Sorry but how can you call that an integration??? It is not an integration at all and it is completely useless if I have to sort manually all the data on my side once it is imported
  • The information shared by you is really worth all the users reading the article. Thanks for sharing. 
    For any assistance using Quickbooks visit Quickbooks help number