How to get a cagetory's image through API? and other.

Hi checkfront team,

For example, 
/api/3.0/category?category_id=6

I get the category:
    "category": {
        "6": {
            "category_id": 6,
            "name": "Center_aaa",
            "description": "test center",
            "pos": 0,
            "qty": 0,
            "unit": "N"
        }
    }

Q1: there has no image url in the result, how to get it?

Q2: when changing a new photo for a category in the checkfront management console, the image doesn't update, still shows the old one.

Q3: We have several locations(business centers),  I should treat each location as a category in checkfront system?
      each location has attributes of "address, coordinates, more", how do I save these attributes in 'category', in 'description'?

Comments

• CindyCindy Checkfront Team
    Hello,

We are reviewing this for you and will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind Regards,
  • MitchMitch Checkfront Team
    Hi ljnet,

Thanks for your questions! 

Q1) We don't currently have a way to fetch a category image using the API. I've sent a feature request to our product team to review. You can learn more about feature requests here: https://www.checkfront.com/how-we-handle-feature-requests

Q2) When you delete an existing image and then add a new one, the new image should show up. I'd recommend that you email support@checkfront.com if you're still experiencing this issue and we can take a look at your specific account.

Q3) Each location can be treated a category, but the address, coordinates, and additional information would need to be added to the items individually. We don't currently have a way to store attributes on a category.

Mitch
    Checkfront support team
  • Thanks a lot Mitch!