Hi, checkfront team,
The API below, availabe=0 or
availabe=1 or availabe=2 or availabe=100, it seems return the same result?
The 'item' I set is a room, the quantity is 1.
How to use the '
Retrieve a list of the enabled items in the system.
- start_date (date) – (rated) Booking start date.
- end_date (date) – (rated) Booking end date.
- date (date) – (rated) Alias of start date (for same-day bookings).
- start_time (date) – (rated) Start time (used in hourly bookings).
- end_time (date) – (rated) End time (used in hourly bookings).
- category_id (integer) – Filter items by category.
- packages (boolean) – Show package options.
- available (integer) – (rated) Filter to items with at least this many left in stock.
- keyword (string) – Filter to items with a name containing this keyword.
- item_id (string) – A comma-seperated list of items to filter to.
- discount_code (string) – (rated) The discount code to apply to the price.
- rules (string) – ‘soft’ will prevent triggering date based rule errors, or ‘off’ will disable rule checking.
- param (array) – (rated) See Booking Parameters.