A method to override weekend rates / not count weekends as rentals.

My particular industry has a standard of counting weekend rentals as one Friday rental but I also have another category of rentals that charges from a different pricing structure (weekends are more expensive). 

Would this be something that is possible to implement? Such that for certain items Friday rentals extend to Monday and for others, weekends count as single days?

Also is some batch editing feature for equipment on the roadmap for the dev team?

Thank you for reading your responses!

Comments

• Hi Calvinc184, 

Thanks for your question!

To assist you with answering this question, I'm going to assume that you're asking about a Fri - Mon that only prices for the span of days as one day, but has higher rates for that rental span. You'll have to correct me if this isn't quite what you're aiming for. 

This is indeed possible to set up with the combination of a rule + event combo and specific settings within your account, and if I could have you send in a ticket to support@checkfront.com, I'll be more than happy to PM you back with how to set this up with a video specific to your account. 

Although we can't make any promises as to when/if a feature would be implemented into Checkfront due to the number of feature requests we receive on a weekly basis, I can tell you that this feature has been requested before and is a popular one. We'll be sure to add your name to the list to this feature request, and as always, you can stay up to date on any new patches or releases that come out through our Updates page: https://www.checkfront.com/updates

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with at support@checkfront.com!

Best regards,