Facebook app

yes, I have the same problem. Unrelated properties are being brought back on the search, so I'm guessing the facebook app has some handles into a demo database or something.

Whilst we're on the subject of facebook, does anyone know how to change the checkfront URL's once logged in?

Comments

• I have tried out the facebook app. This feature excites me and think it has grate potential. It appears on my fan page but cant change the dates on the booking calender. Any ideas?
  • JasonJason CEO Checkfront
    Hello, we are aware of the bug with the Facebook app and are working with Facebook to resolve it. Hopefully it should be resolved soon (will reply here).
  • Thanks Jason, look forward to hearing from you.
  • Hi again Jason,

Just wondering how your getting on with the facebook app, I have noticed another problem on there, if i manually type in the dates to stay at my accommodation and click search, I get two unrelated listing show up. Please see below.
    #
    Cedar View
    $100.00 - $150.00 (Test From Checkfront, Weekend) 2 Available

Open concept cedar cabin with private deck and stunning views of the San Juan Bay and West Coast Trail. Queen bed, fold out couch, mini fridge, microwave, coffee maker, and private washroom with shower. Comfortably sleeps 2-4 people.
    Add to booking: 3 Days $350.00
    #
    Big Wonder
    $145.00 - $165.00 (Test From Checkfront, Weekend) 1 Available

outhern exposure with views of the Pacific Ocean and Olympic Peninsula. Newly renovated with walkout balcony and seperate entrance. This room induces a sense of calm. There is a queen bed with private washroom. Comfortably sleeps 2 people.
    Add to booking: 3 Days $455.00

Thanks Ryan
  • Hi Ryan,

I just done a search on our facebook app, totally unrelated to yours and got the same results as you mentioned above!

Weird!!

Derek
  • JasonJason CEO Checkfront
    Sorry for the long delay on this. This was a bug in the Facebook API we were using, and has now been fixed.

• I have been attempting to integrate the Facebook Ap, and I'll I'm getting is a blank pages. Has anyone else seen this before? I was expecting the calendar.
  • The other problem. I have to re enter the setup information every time!
    and when any other user goes, they get the same think.
This discussion has been closed.