Print Ticket Feature

I am thrilled with this option, but hoping it has a little further development coming:
1) Would like to be able to have the customer name show on the ticket, not the company name
2) Would love to be able to choose a different layout/size for the  ticket. So instead of wasting a full sheet of paper, we could print them on our bar code printer or even a receipt printer.

Comments

• AngelaAngela Checkfront
    Hi,

Thanks for your suggestions! We're currently still looking into possible improvements for the ticket feature, and I have added your comments to the feature request we have for this.

Cheers!

Angela
    Checkfront Support Team
  • If you're looking to add a mini-printer to your setup, i'd recommend taking a look at www.able-systems.com - they have a number of bluetooth, serial and IrDa mini printers suitable for tickets, receipts order confirmations and can run battery operated too. Perfect for sales on the go! 
  • Hello! I have also asked about the print ticket feature as it will work wonders for us if we can (and our guest) print the tickets for the tour, but we will like to modify the layout as more information will be needed for our guest. I believe the request feature was sent last week or so but now I found this discussion from more than a year ago. Are there any updates or changes from last year to this year request regarding the feature?

Thanks!
  • Hi Guys,

The print feature has been untouched as we are currently prioritizing the integral structure of the system to make sure that we can cleanly add new and better features in the future (This also applies to improvements). With that said, these are not forgotten and we do hear everyone's need for a better ticket feature. We don't have any current plans yet for improvements for this but as we progress through our current roadmap, we would discuss this in the near future.

Cheers,
  • Well printing all by your self can be a little tricky some times, i used to do my company's checks printing from our admin depart which didn't work quite well. I recently got suggested by ally about Carousel Check Coupons, having authentic coupons. I used it too, and hope things turn on your table. :)