Upgrade 0 level item to another item

This is a request I just received to be able to upgrade a pre-determined item or two to a more expensive

but available alternative item if one of the pre-determined items inventory level is at 0 for the customer selected time period.

Or provide a notification on the item booking that the free upgrade is available due to a lack of the desired item.

This is the request I received for this,

"if it’s possible for you to put a note, or whatever it’s called, attached to the H 210 and the Harris 240 that lets people know that if they go to rent either of these and there are none available, that the HD270 can be rented for the same price as either of them. We wouldn’t want the note to come up for anything else and not until those two are no longer available."

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Hi tomcat,

Thanks for reaching out on the forums.

Though the messages for "none available" can of course be modified or altered through a private language translation, I can definitely see the utility offered by having alternate options for a sold out message within Checkfront based on available inventory.  

This is a feature request we've received some input on in the past, so I'll happily to pass along your feedback to our product team.  

Please do let us know if you have any further input or questions for us!  You can read more about how we handle feature requests here:  https://www.checkfront.com/how-we-handle-feature-requests

Cheers,

Aaron Brook
    Checkfront Support Team