Salesforce: Unable to finish transaction

Hi,

Salesforce CRM has been installed and in the log it shows "SALESFORCE Unable to finish transaction".

Are there further configurations or further information for debug? Thanks.

Comments

• Hi NG,

Thanks for writing into the Checkfront forums.

Do you have API access on your Salesforce account ?

Currently, to make use of this addon, you must have an Enterprise, Unlimited or another account with Salesforce that provides API access.

If you do have API access, and it is still not working, then I would like to confirm if you have used the following documentation for setup --> https://www.checkfront.com/support/docs/add-ons/salesforce

Let me know.

Cheers,

• Hi,

I uninstalled the add-on, re-authenticated and it worked. Thanks.

For the integration, is Checkfront posting all data of the bookings to Salesforce or just a few major booking fields?

If Checkfront is posting all data, do I need to create new field names to Salesforce ( with the same field names on Checkfront ) to achieve better integration?

Thanks. 
  • Hi Ng,

Thanks for the reply.

The Salesforce integration only takes in contact information fields from the booking form. According to our dev team, the fields taken from Checkfront are very limited in this regard.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Kind regards,
  • Hi,

For contact information, is it just the name and email fields? Are there others?

We would like to integrate as much as possible. Thanks.
  • Hi NG,

Thanks for replying.

The fields that are taken should be the "Name/Full Name", "E-mail Address" and "Phone number" fields.

Unfortunately, as Aaron mentioned above, and also from our developers, the fields taken from Checkfront are very limited at this time.

Hope that clears it up.

Cheers,
  • I think you forget in to call api and you should take proper Form Filed which you want to integrate 
    How salesforce data integration Works Reads this blog it will helps you..
    Hope it help !!