Book Now Pay Later

HI
I am setting up this function and have a few problems / queries:
1. We have set up to send out a notification with a Pay Now link. We only require a 20% deposit (which is what I have set in ecommerce) .... however the system defaults to requiring 100%. Can we set the Pay Now link to only require 20% ?
2. We want to release the deposit after 48 hours if they don't pay. Can we automate this? 
3. Can we say we need 100% if they make a reservation within 7 days of booking?
Thanks
Craig

Comments

• Hi Craig,

Thanks for writing in to the forums!

1. The pay now link should use the required deposit amount, but a good way to make sure it is set to 20%, is to go into the items under "Inventory -> Items", select an item, and go to the "Pricing" tab. There is a "Deposit" field there, and you can set that to 20% instead of "System Default". Try setting it there, and see if the Pay Now link works for you then.

2. I'm not sure what you mean by this. Do you mean that after 48 hours, you want to cancel the deposit ? The only way to automate this would be to make a scheduled notification, that is sent to you, and then you will have to manually change it to cancelled.

3. Yes, under "Manage -> E-Commerce -> Settings", there is an option for exactly this --> http://screencast.com/t/FhaOn9zcxjf

Let us know if you have any more questions.

Cheers,