Print from a notification email

Hi all, great software and am hoping for more!

I would like to see an option to print a chosen email associated with a notification.

Currently I am doing a workaround to send the notification email which contains our rental agreement populated from the pertinent booking fields. It is activated when the Booking is marked as paid. It goes to the staff and they print it from their Outlook client in this case.

The problem is that the email headers also print from this email so being able to print the notification without sending it and at the front desk would be very helpful.

Thanks in advance,

Tom Purcell

Comments

• Hi Tom,

Thanks for participating the Checkfront forums. I've logged your feature request in our internal system for our product team to review. You can learn more about how we handle feature requests here: https://www.checkfront.com/how-we-handle-feature-requests

Cheers
  • Since I made this post I realized that the RightSignature add on was designed for this situation.

I am not sure the cost is worth it for one document though so having this as a built in feature would be great.