Facebook Tracking - checkfront.com is missing information?

Hi Guys,

I can no longer access the Page about ‘Facebook Advertising’ on: checkfront.com/addons The URL for more information is wrong, did you remove the page?

I wanted to see if you published any information on how it was tracking the conversion value, we are seeing some incredible numbers in our conversion value on Facebook and concerned how valid those numbers are?

For example, are those conversion values total sales values or total added to cart values?

Thanks!

Comments

• Hi bonecreative,

The Facebook Advertising addon tracks the *total* value of a booking, and the statistic is sent to Facebook as soon as the customer lands on the invoice page; this value is the same as the "Total" field that you'll find on the invoice itself. I'll let our support team know about the issue with the URL.

Please let us know if you have any other concerns.

Kevin
  • Yeah, FB is one of the best platforms for promoting the businesses online. The business owners can utilize their facebook ads campaign management platform to get significant higher number of customers. Moreover, the campaign is able to show best results in least amount of time.
  • Hi Bellone14,

Thanks for participating in our forum.

Feel free to find out more about how to track conversions with Facebook tracking pixel when using Checkfront Booking Manager.
    Additionally, a few tips on how to use Facebook to increase your tour bookings

Please let us know if you have any further questions.
    Lenka