How do we create booking by time slots?

I'd really like to see this feature too. This tool is really amazing right out of the box but at the moment the lack of time slot support for me is the only problem i can find with it.

Comments

• How would I go about creating a booking system with time slots, like say for appointments? Or if there's space rental from 1:30-2:30pm etc.? In the settings, I can set booking units to hours, but I don't see how I can create a calendar of hourly bookings that people can then choose from. Please let me know if this is part of this system or if this is an upcoming feature, as this is really what I'm interested in. Thanks so much for creating this. It's got enormous potential. Keep up the great work.
  • JasonJason CEO Checkfront
    Although you can set your default booking unit to hourly, our booking plugins don't allow customers to book a specific time of day.

Hourly support will be continued to be improved upon in the coming weeks.
  • If you only take 1 appointment per day there is a way:
    set up for daily so that only 1 unit can be booked per day,
    then create custom fields with the times you offer. (yet to find out how to add custom fields)
  • Hello! This is also my problem and the otherwise excellent tool is let down by not being able to book the same facility out more than once during a day. You teased us by saying it'll be available in the coming weeks as this is certainly something that i'll need in order to be able to make use of checkfront.
  • Hi,

We're a professional cleaning company and offer our services based on time as well. Our customers typically select a desired time of day for the booking. This is definitely at the top of our feature wish list for Check Front. Agree with the other posts here that Check Front is a great tool but is really let down by this limitation. Any specific time-frames on when this will be rolled-out?

Many thanks,

J
  • I look forward to this feature - I would like to be able to schedule once resource in different configurations multiple times a day. In my case it is a car service with fixed rate trips, but also hourly rates that are open ended.

Clients should be able to self-select windows of time for the service as they do now with whole days.

Is there a way to show times/days that are not available in different colors?
  • Visual browsing a calendar with blocked out time is at times a better experience than having to hit the search button all the time.
  • Looking forward to see this feature as well. there was the announcement of Jason one month ago that it is in the last stage of testing. Is it available now?
  • JasonJason CEO Checkfront
    Thanks for your patience, we went through a couple of code rewrites to get this working to our satisfaction.

This is available in our current release: http://www.checkfront.com/support/hourly-bookings/
  • Is there a way we can define the actual hourly times to add? For example 8am, 11am, 1:30pm, 2:30pm, 4pm?
  • Nevermind I was able to add this in the field editor section.
This discussion has been closed.