Booking Questions Specific to Event

Have the ability to add specific questions to a specific event or item - for example when booking a birthday party ask for how many in the group or whether you require birthday cake? Whilst for another event such as a competition ask whether you will require a license or something similar?

I am aware that Bookingbug offer this functionality already - it would be great to see it in Checkfront too.

Comments

• RavennaRavenna Checkfront
    Hey Boomerang,

We've recently added some conditional logic on our booking forms that could accommodate this; however, I do see your point, it would be nice to see some of the conditional logic fields be triggered by the item itself.

In the meantime, if you don't mind having the question on your booking form, "Is this for a birthday party?" you could create two extra hidden fields that would only appear depending on the customer's answer. Would this be an option?

If you would like to explore this a bit more and need a hand, please contact us directly in support and we'd be happy to help.

I'll forward your feedback to our developers to review for future releases.

Cheers,
  • Hi boomerang,

The feature you're interested in, item-specific form fields, is coming in our next minor release. You will be able to trigger these fields only when certain items or categories are being booked. Our next release is due out in the near future, so keep an eye out for the new version notification.

If you have any other suggestions for improvement, please don't hesitate to let us know what you're thinking.

Kevin