Inside Sales Representative
Location: Victoria or Vancouver, BC
Checkfront is seeking a talented and competitive Inside Sales Representative to continue the rapid growth of our SaaS offering, which has grown revenues >100% year-over-year since launching in 2010. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales. Experience with Saas, e-commerce, tourism and hospitality is considered a major asset.
We’re a small team working towards a common goal: building an awesome online booking application so our customers can focus on operating their business, and less time administering it.
Qualities We Look For
- You are relentlessly driven, self-motivated and goal-oriented.
- You don’t wait for someone to hand things to you – you create it, start it, do it.
- You know that opportunity is often disguised as hard work
- You are empathetic and quickly able to establish rapport in a variety of settings.
- You are professional and ethical at all times.
- Accurately and candidly qualifying new prospects.
- Conducting need/solutions analysis.
- Developing domain expertise in the online booking and reservation space.
- Forecasting accurately and transparently.
- Meeting or exceeding quarterly sales targets and activity KPIs.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience.
- 2-3 years selling SaaS into the enterprise.
- Proven track record of exceeding revenue targets and activity KPIs.
- Strong references from former employers and clients.
- Ability to influence and manage the buying cycle at all levels, including C-level.
- History of strong team collaboration with product and service teams.