We are excited to share an important milestone: Checkfront merchants have processed more than $375 million (USD) in online bookings to date. Over the past 12 months, we’ve seen an impressive 140% growth in bookings with Checkfront.
Since our launch we’ve been thrilled to watch Checkfront grow, but we still feel blown away whenever these milestones come up. We wouldn’t be where we are today without every one of our customers, past and present; we look forward to those who will join us in the future and discover what Checkfront can do for them. We service thousands of clients in industries ranging from accommodations and rentals to bike excursions and tasting tours, and we’re happy every time we see proof that our efforts are getting results.
We want to give a special thanks to our support team; they are one of Checkfront’s most valuable assets, and are one of the biggest reasons why people switch to us. Also thanks to our product and development teams, who have worked to improve Checkfront every single day. We operate out of Vancouver and Victoria offices, but we also have talented international partners who have helped bring our services to over 70 countries around the globe. We believe in our product and we’ve got some incredible stuff planned for down the road.
A few more statistics from the last twelve months:
- Our customers process bookings in 48 different currencies, and 14 languages.
- We’ve delivered 3,283,839 booking receipts and invoices in the last year.
- 34% of bookings made are outside of normal business hours.
- Our most popular payment processors are Stripe, Authorize.net and Paypal.
- Mobile bookings have increased 45% from the previous year.
- Our support department has responded to 28,711 inquiries since October 2013.
- We’ve added 7 new people to our team in the last year, totaling 15.
- Our platform is hosted on 14 servers spread across the US, UK and Asia.
- Our twelve month uptime is 99.97%.
Onwards and upwards!